Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hmmm...

Well, that was pretty short lived for something that I was (am) so excited about. For most of the past month my personal/spiritual time...whatever you wanna call it...has been listening to talks I downloaded to my phone. It has satisfied some of my need for spiritual food...but not so much for the whole personal/me time. I feel like as long as I keep moving I'm OK...I get so many things done and I feel so productive...but I'm having a really hard time sitting still and being spiritually productive so to speak. I need to work on that. Somehow, as much as I love Sheri Dew and my kids...I didn't exactly have listening to her talk, washing dishes, and feeding Gage...all at the same time...as my mental picture of me filling my cup. Now that it's 11 o'clock at night...I finally feel relaxed and wound down enough to sit. I absolutely love being a mom and I really need to work on relying more on the Savior. I know I can't do it on my own. Makes me think of in the Book of Mormon...you have that part where it talks about how the wicked were boasting in their own strength...so they were left in their own strength...and then you have the stripling warriors, who had no experience to boast of...but relied on the Lord...and were incredible in battle. So...here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment